Friday, July 24, 2015

Transformation Chapter One Now on YouTube

I really hate to video myself doing just about anything so this was hard for me, but with Repercussion coming out in about a week, I thought it might be cool for people to be able to listen to Transformation.
So I recorded the first chapter and now it is available on YouTube. If I receive positive feedback, my plan is to post another chapter every few days.

In this chapter, Cadence and her friends are hanging out in her bedroom when her friend Drew decides they should attend an Eidolon Festival. No one else thinks it's a good idea, but, eventually, they agree to go.  That night, Cadence has a horrible dream that something terrible is going to happen at the festival.

We'll have to wait until chapter two to see if her dream is really a premonition.
We are also introduced to Jack in this chapter. He is Cadence's ex-boyfriend and while his role in Transformation is not particularly significant until the end, he is a main character in Resurrection, book two of the series.
Here's the YouTube video.


Need  playlist to go along with this chapter? Here are my recommendations!
Stolen Dance by Milky Chance
Ex's and Oh's by Elle King


Till I Fall Asleep by Jayme Dee



You can order Transformation for only 99 cents here.

No comments:

Post a Comment