Saturday, February 28, 2015

First Review for The Clandestine Saga Book 1: Transformation

The first review is up for my new book--and you can read it on this lovely smoking gun pic!
I feel like this reader said everything I have been trying to convey in my blog posts and in book blurb. I know this reader has read some of my other books as well and I am honored that she is such a big fan. (And no, I don't know her--or him--and it isn't my mom, lol!)

Yesterday, I found this striking image on Getty Images and I decided to elect this woman my new spokesperson.  You see, Clandestine means secret and the book is all about how there's a secret world that we, as humans, don't even realize exist. Once you're part of that world, you never see anything the same ever again. So, Cadence not only has the burden of figuring out who she really is, she also has to keep this extremely important secret from many of the people she loves--her friends, her ex-boyfriend Jack, and her sister Cassidy.  As a result, she doesn't know how to relate to those people any more. However, she also doesn't feel as if she is really a part of the LIGHTS team either, especially after she almost gets kicked off for making a bad decision. This Vampire with a secret kind of sums it all up--Vampires are real, but you can't tell anyone....
It's so awesome to have a review already. I hope to get some feedback from other readers soon. Book 2 is about halfway done, and I am still formulating ideas for book 3. Feedback will help me insure I am keeping the readers entertained, intrigued, and captivated.  So, please, read the book and let me know your thoughts.

Pictures courtesy of Getty Images.

1 comment:

  1. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete